These are some important points worthy of consideration by the new Constituent Assembly entrusted with the task of revising the (obsolete and treacherous) Constitution of India that was written up by those very "RATS & JACKALS" who decided to break up noble and divine Hindusthan into three ugly fragments in 1947.
1. Strict prohibition on conversion from a NATIVE religion (whose founders were born in Hindusthan) and the FOREIGN religions, mainly Islam and Christianity.
2. In case of a "MIXED" marriage, the Muslim groom must embrace the religion of his bride.
3. The PERMANENT and FINAL goal of the Republic, back to the frontiers of 1947 (pre-partition) needs to be enshrined.
4. All States to enjoy autonomy like the States in the USA. That is an excellent model for multi State Bharat, and to boost overall progress through rapid development due to inter State spirit of competition.
5. The official name of the country ought to be "Hindusthan".
6. Native Faiths and traditions need to be preserved and strengthened.
7. Posts of President, Prime Minister, State Chief Ministers, Governors, the three Chiefs of Staff, the ambassadors and high commissioners can only be held by those professing a NATIVE religion of Hindusthan.
8. Religious Education (RE) ought to be compulsory at schools as it is in England and Pakistan. In Hindusthan it is zero or distorted. Mogul era is unashamedly glorified with no mention of earlier Hindu millennia or of the Sikh Faith. Anti Hindu but pro Mogul & pro Christian social ambience is giving devastating inferiority complex to Hindu children.
From Nagaland to East Punjab churches are being built all over, and in neighbouring Nepal, that lost her Hindu Constitution by direct intervention by Nehru Dynasty, mosques are coming up like mushrooms. Bogus pseudo-secularism is robbing the natives of LAND and SOULS at a rate that threatens survival of Hindus in the “Rest of India”.
A Hindu child in Hindusthan should not be at a disadvantage as compared to Muslim and Christian children who are being indoctrinated in religion day and night.
Vague & weak Secularism (of political “eunuchs”) in Lahore was instantly wiped out by the Zeal & Force of Islam in 1947. We don’t want Delhi, too, to go the same way for having hordes of secular “midgets” but no brave HINDU warrior or proud & tall SIKH. Hence the need of religious education (RE) in schools across Bharat is vital.
9. BHARAT'S claim over the territories surrendered through fraud and treason, and under unbecoming pressure in 1947, when she was pinned down by her colonial masters, is eternal. All maps of the country will show both KHYBER PASS and CHITTAGONG within Bharat. The current borders with Bangladesh and Pakistan will be drawn with dotted lines, to indicate their temporary provisional nature.
In this regard the following fable is relevant:
Two boxing matches took place in a city, one after the other . In one of them a boxer who received a knock-out blow fell to ground and despite desperate efforts by the medics to revive him, he died.
In the send match the boxer who got a knock-out blow fell to ground but recovered in 10 seconds and resumed the fight, to win.
Bharat must not be like the boxer who died (to be mourned and grieved over for ever!). Bharat should be like the one who recovered from the blow, got up with the resolve to win, and WON! Big blunders take a long time, sometimes two millennia, but in the end the success makes all the wait and effort worthwhile.
The most inspiring example in this regard was set by the Jews who remained in wilderness, being persecuted, massacred, gassed and banished from homes for two thousand years till at last they created the State of Israel in order to live in safety, freedom and dignity.
18 April 2019