O' Canada & Oh! Bihar what a contrast
O Canada.....What a cabinet:
Minister of Health is a doctor.
Minister of Transport is an astronaut.
Minister of National Defense is a Sikh Veteran.
Minister of Youth is under the age of 45.
Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food is a former farmer.
Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness was a Scout.
Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development was a financial analyst.
Minister of Finance is a successful businessman.
Minister of Justice was a crown prosecutor and is a First Nations leader.
Minister of Sport, and Persons with Disabilities is a visually impaired Paralympian.
Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, and Canadian Coastguard is Inuit.
Minister of Science is a medical geographer with a PhD.
New titles include
Minister of Immigration, Citizenship and Refugees was an Immigration critic.
There are scientists in the cabinet, and it is made up of 50% women.
SHAME ON BIHAR FULL OF SCAMS, CORRUPTION, LAZY "BABOOS"
A Look at the Bihar Cabinet and the Educational Qualifications of the ministers
1) Nitish Kumar - Chief Minister, Home, General Administration - (Bachelor Of Engineering)
2) Tejaswi Yadav - Deputy Chief Minister - Roads, Buildings, Backwards class Welfare - (Ninth std Fail)
3) Tej Pratap Yadav - Health, Irrigation, Transport - (Twelfth Fail)
4) Abdul Bari Siddiqui - Finance - (Twelfth)
5) Vijendra Prasad Yadav - Electricity - (Tenth Fail)
6) Lalan Singh - Drinking water - ( Eighth Std)
7) Manju Varma - Social Welfare - (Twelfth)
8) Manmohan Jha - Land development - (Seventh)
9) Madan sahini - Fertilizers - (Tenth Std)
10) Ashok Choudhary - Education & IT (Tenth Std)
NB: MINISTER OF EDUCATION, 12th CLASS. SO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO STUDY FURTHER WILL BE A DIRECT THREAT TO THE MINISTER!
11) Vijay Prakash - Labour - (Fifth Standard)
12) Ram Vichar Rai - (Agriculture)
13) Kapildev Kamath - Panchayati Raj - (Third Std)
14) Santosh Nirala - SC/ST Welfare - (Twelfth)
15) Abdul Jaleel Masthaan - Programme Implementation - (Eighth Std)
16) Abdul Gafoor - Minority Welfare - (Tenth Std)
17) Chandrika rai - Transport
18) Maheswar Hajari - Urban Development - (Twelfth)
19) Chandrashekar - Disaster Management - (Fourth std)
20) Jaykumar singh - Industries And Science and Technology - (Tenth Std)
21) Anitha Devi - tourism - (Twelfth Failed)
22) Awadesh Singh - Animal Husbandry - (Fifth Standard)
23) Muneshwar Choudhary - Mines and Geology - (Twelfth)
24) Krishnanandan Verma - Law - (Eleventh)
25) Khurshid Feroz Ahmed - Sugarcane Industry - (Fifth std)
26) Shailesh Kumar - Village Administration - (Second Standard)
27) Alok Mehta - Co-operatives - (Third standard)
28) Shravan Kumar - Village Development - (Twelfth Standard)
29) Shivachandra Ram - Arts and Culture - (ILLITERATE)"