This is a major indictment of the man we all thought to be "father of nation". What a foolish nation that recently called another enemy of Hindus, ITALIAN BORN Sonia Maino, "mother of nation"!
The Russians have removed all the statues of Lenin and Stalin but Bharat is still sticking to the "liabilities, cowards and traitors of the dark past!"
If the prime minister has the statue of Gandhi but not of Netaji then we can only foresee the disasters coming.
In a message dated 24/02/2015 22:10:08 GMT Standard Time, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
BIGGEST BETRAYAL OF NARENDRA MODI TO THE NATION SO FAR: KEEPING A STATUE OF ANTI-HINDU, CONMAN BRITISH SCROOGE AND PAEDOPHILE GANDHI'S STATUE IN HIS PM'S OFFICE AND PRAISING GANDHI ALL THE TIME.
MODI SHOULD KNOW PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOL. AND HE MAY HAVE TO PAY A MUCH HEAVIER PRICE THAN THE DELHI ELECTION RESULTS.
This is Gandhi who let the Hindus down after all the effort put by Hindus to gain Independence.
That is why I say expose the Traitor the so called Mahatma Gandhi, pay no homage to him, anymore. He is the root cause of all the trouble India is facing to day.
For all I know he may be a secret convert to Islam under the guise of Hindu attire.
Flip Side of MK Gandhi he was a traitor to India he loved the Muslims and supported the creation of Pakistan
Reasons for killing Mahatma Gandhi:
During the trial, Justice Gopal Das Khosla had allowed Sri Nathuram Godse, the killer of Gandhi, to read his own confession in the court.
However the Indian government had banned the confession of Sri Nathuram Ji (Newsmen's jottings were snatched & destroyed by the Police, court room coverage written, out of the memory of journalists was also not allowed to be published in Newspapers by Nehru who calls himself as a democrat)
Nathuram's brother Manya Gopal Godse fought a 60 years legal battle after which the Supreme Court removed the ban.
Sri Gopal Vinayak Godse
Nathuram had given 150 reasons for killing Gandhi; some of which are as follows:
1. In 1919 people of India wanted General Dyer to be tried for the Massacre of innocent people at Jalianwalla Baugh .
Gandhi refused to support this demand.
2. Whole of India wanted Gandhi to intervene and save Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev from the Gallows.
Gandhi stubbornly refused on the grounds that they were misguided freedom fighters, and theirs was an act of violence.
3. On 6th May 1946 on public platform, Gandhi asked Hindus to sacrifice and not fight the members of Muslim league.
In Kerala, Muslim league members killed over 1500 Hindus and converted 2000 to Islam. Instead of protesting Gandhi expressed that it was a brave act of Allah's followers.
4. On several occasions Gandhi called Shivaji, Maha Rana pratap and Guru Govind Singh as misguided nationalists.
5. Gandhi advised Raja Harisingh of Kashmir to abdicate as Kashmir had Muslim majority and settle down in Kashi.
On the other hand he supported the Nizam (Osman Ali Khan) of Hyderabad to join Pakistan, even though the state of Hyderabad (Andhra, Telangana, Karnataka and Berar) had Hindu majority.
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, however, over ruled Gandhi. When Nehru heard of Patel's police action in Hyderabad (operation POLO) he disconnected his telephone with Patel.
6. In 1931 the Congress committee on designing of Indian flag suggested that the flag be only in saffron. Gandhi insisted changed it to a tri-colour flag.
7. During the Tripura congress, Subhash Chandra Bose was elected as president with majority. However, Gandhi supported Dr Pattabhai Sitaramayya, forcing Bose to resign.
8. On 15th June 1947 during Congress conclave, it was decided to resist the partition of India but Gandhi went to the meeting at the last minute and supported the partition.
Infact it was Gandhi who had declared earlier that partition will take place only over my dead body!
9. Sardar Patel was elected by majority as the first Prime Minister but Gandhi insisted on Nehru.
10. Nehru government had decided to reconstruct Somnath Mandir at its cost but Gandhi without even being a member of the ministry forced the Govt. to reject this proposal.
At the same time, on 13th January 1948, Gandhi went on a fast to allow Muslims to repair the mosque in Delhi at govt's cost.
11. When Hindu refugees came to India after partition, some of them took shelter in some mosques temporarily. When Muslims objected, Gandhi forced all such Hindu children,
ladies and the old to leave the mosque and live on the streets.
12. In October 1947, Pakistan attacked Kashmir. Gandhi went on a fast and forced the Indian Govt to pay Pakistan a compensation of Rs.55 crore.
Gandhi did not mind hurting Hindu feelings to win over the 'Indian' Muslims.
Sri Nathuram Ji Godse and Mananiya Narayan Ji Apte were hanged on 15th November 1949 in the Ambala Jail in Punjab.