SEE E-MAIL BELOW.
You are 100% right.
All those TOP leaders at the time were either PLANTED or NURTURED by the clever far-seeing British rulers. Intensive relentless propaganda by State controlled Radio and Television, and censored newsprint made them "stalwarts" and "super heroes"! They were nothing but inflated balloons and muddled through entangled bureaucracy and minefield of corruption and scams. The nation has yet to pass its final verdict on Shri Modi though he seems to be sincere, honest and the best so far.
While Gandhi was a meek "camp follower" (who did not protest against "Partition" by rallying his supporters or fasting), Barrister Nehru, the smart Aleck, was the illegitimate son of a Muslim landlord. His contempt for Hindus was hereditory.
Nehru's role in "killing" Akhand Bharat (bringing about Pakistan) needs critical scrutiny for which most Indian journalists lack guts, incentive or knowledge.
His degradation of Indian army by ordering them to vacate the whole of Western and Eastern India, and later bogus "cease fire" in Kashmir and then again the criminal neglect that let to the disgraceful rout in NEFA and Kashmir (Aksai Chin), were to destroy Hindus and Hindusthan but benefit the enemies.
The latest issue of The Organiser, New Delhi, October 5, 2014, page 35 (Opinion) is eye opener on his true loyalty to Pakistan.
The title is: "Is it Curtains for the Indus Water Treaty?" by RN Prasher.
(Quote) Imagine two nations, one large and one small, at loggerheads with each other at the United Nations. The smaller nation has grabbed, through stealth and cunningness (NB: the learned author omits saying, "helped and facilitated by traitor NEHRU!" instead of "grabbed") a portion of the larger nation, Then, both go on to have a water sharing Treaty for a river system that is lifeline of both and which goes from the larger to the smaller nation. The smaller nation is given 80% while the larger one rests content with 20%.
Then the larger one gives £62 million to the smaller nation to put its canal system in order. More than 50 years have passed and the larger nation calmly bears the disadvantage even as its own states fight over every cusec of water . But the smaller nation keeps whining, litigating and even threatening over the provisions of the Treaty, has initiated three wars and bleeds the larger nation through sponsored terrorism.
This is the story of India, Pakistan and the Indus Water Treaty of 1960. (unquote).
ONLY NEHRU COULD HIT INDIA SO HARD and REPEATEDLY and ONLY IN HIS COOLIE COLONY (Bharat) COULD HE ESCAPE UNSCATHED!
In a message dated 06/10/2014 18:48:00 GMT Daylight Time,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Since in actual practice, Gandhi-ism is appeasement, unilateral universalism, self-negation and surrender, it is the problem and not the solution.
Surprisingly, after their massive victory in 2014’s parliamentary elections, BJP and Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi have become totally Gandhian; have continued Congress party’s Gandhian policies; and have forgotten nationalist issues like uniform civil code, abolition of Article 370, rehabilitation of Kashmiri Hindus in Kashmir, and crores of Bangladeshi infiltrators grabbing India etc. etc. .
However, as the following facts show, adoration of Mahatma Gandhi is misplaced; and Gandhi-ism is the problem and not the solution:
1. The claim that Mahatma Gandhi brought Independence for India is misconceived. The fact is that Indian national Congress and its leaders Mahatma Gandhi and Jawahar Lal Nehru conceded Muslim League’s demand for India’s partition and creation of Pakistan. And the Britishers left India because of their compulsions; not because of Mahatma Gandhi.
2. Though conceding Muslim League’s demand for Pakistan was supposed to be the settlement of Hindu-Muslim problem in Indian sub-continent, by not implementing Muslim League’s demand for exchange of population on Pakistan’s creation, Mahatma Gandhi and Jawahar Lal Nehru kept Hindu-Muslim problem alive in truncated India though most of Hindus and Sikhs were driven out of Pakistan including East Pakistan (Present day Bangladesh).
3. During India’s partition, countless innocent lives were lost because the partition was not properly implemented.
4. Gandhi’s double standards while dealing with Hindus and Muslims are legendary and need no elaboration.
5. Though Gandhi undertook a number of fasts, he never fasted for any Hindu cause.
6. India has become a vulnerable entity because of Gandhi-ism and its consequence ‘fake secularism’.
7. For its very survival as a nation, India must have symbols like Maharana Pratap and Chhatrapati Shivaji as its role-models instead of Mahatma Gandhi.
8. India needs to liberate itself from Gandhi-ism so that no more Pakistans and Bangladeshs are planted in truncated India.