ZEHER KI KHETI ---
EMOTIONAL MATERNAL OUTBURST OF
FIRANGI MEMSAHIB SONIA
BY V. SUNDARAM IAS and
Praveen Shanker Pillai
Applying the Diagnostic Methodology of Sigmund Freud (1856-1939), the Founding Father of PSYCHOANALYSIS to the recent emotional outburst of Firangi Memsahib Sonia Gandhi when she described her major political opponent as Zeher Ki Khethi, I would say that she was traumatized by the vapid and vacuous performance of her stupid, foolish, ignorant son Rahul Gandhi in his recent interview with Arnab Goswami of Times Now TV Channel.
Sonia Gandhi when she used the term Zeher Ki Khethi with great feeling and passion at a Congress Rally in Gulbarga, really thought that she was sending out the most powerful missile against the thousands of detractors of Rahul Gandhi not only in the arena of Party Politics but also in the Mass Media --- both print and electronic --- in India. Rahul Gandhi through his own command performance became the butt of jokes in the social media like twitter and facebook. Sonia’s Italian Blood boiled with Mediterranean Effervescence and she went out on an uncontrolled verbal rampage by mobilizing her profound and unequalled knowledge of the Hindi language by reading out her extempore insults from a note written in Roman Script! Strange but never mysterious are the known ways of her shadow boxing with her political adversaries!
Samuel Johnson (1709-1784) said: “Politics is the last refuge of a scoundrel”. In India, ANTI-HINDU SECULARISM and PRO-MINORITY COMMUNALISM are the last Abodes of Refuge of a Desperate Political Scoundrel like Sonia Gandhi heading a decaying Political Party.
Addressing his seventh public rally in Uttar Pradesh, Modi said in Merut, “Sonia Gandhi has told Rahul Gandhi that power is poison. Who has been in power for most of the time during the last 60 years? In whose stomach has this poison gone? They (Congress) are the ones who sow the seeds of poison. Congress has drunk so much poison that it is spewing poison. Congress has sown the seeds of poison and is now harvesting the fruits.”
“The Congress’s very character is divisive. It indulges in the politics of vote-bank and makes communities, castes and states fight one another, and this is the real ZEHAR KI KHETI.”
“In contrast to the mess created by Sonia Gandhi, in Andhra and Telangana, where both sides are on fire owing to the politics of Divide and Rule, former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had adoringly carved out Uttarakhand from Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand from Bihar and Chhattisgarh from Madhya Pradesh. Everyone was happy in both the States and distributed sweets among one another”.
“We have a long record of history of riots in UP and Meerut. If BJP is voted to power, we will make the State of Uttar Pradesh Riot-Free.”
“During the days of Congress Rule in Gujarat, Ahmedabad was very much like Meerut. There were always Muslim-Hindu Riots. But during the past ten years (of BJP Rule), there have been no riots in Gujarat. The people (of Gujarat) decided that they had had enough of vote-bank politics and troubles and opted for the path of Communal Harmony and Development. Since then it has been a Riot-Free Gujarat. BJP would make UP also riot-free if we are voted to power.”
Let me now turn to stark reality of the Congress brand of Secular Divisiveness sowed in India after our Independence for harvesting maximum Muslim votes. Alongside this Divisive Policy went hand in hand, the mischievous Policy of Dividing Hindu Society by pernicious policies of Divide and Rule under the Vote-Bank Umbrella of “Social Engineering”. This policy has pitted the Dalits against the Backward Castes and the Backward Castes against the Forward Castes.
Let me give an Overview of how the Congress Party has destroyed the backbone of Mother India during the last 67 years after our Independence.
1. PARTITION OF INDIA followed by the largest migration of people in human history, around 12.5 Million, and the largest number of people killed since the crusades. Up to 1 million people (perhaps many more) died; while untold numbers of women suffered a fate worse than death -- they were raped, sometimes tortured, gang-raped and murdered. The Indian government now estimates that 83,000 women and girls were abducted and raped during Partition, but others believed this estimate is far too conservative. Indeed, the Partition of India and Pakistan, a decision made by Nehru and Jinnah unleashed an episode of brutal bestiality unmatched in human history.
2. DIVISION OF INDIA INTO LINGUISTIC STATES through ‘The States Reorganisation Act, 1956’. Distinguished pundits including Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar (1891-1956) had cautioned that linguistic division could encourage secessionist forces. Proving Dr B.R Ambedkar right, new States became battlegrounds for Jats, Yadavs, Bhumihars, Marathi Brahmins, Maratha peasant-proprietors, Kammas, Reddis, Lingayats, Vokkaligas, Ezhavas and Nairs. Instead of welding India into a functioning federalism like Canada or Switzerland, this Linguistic Division of India is now reminding us of the Austro-Hungarian Empire as well as the Ottoman Empire that came to grief because they could not turn their Multicultural Diversity into a viable Unity.
3. CASTE BASED RESERVATIONS. The Indian population was Divided into Forward and Backward Castes and Caste Based Reservations were given in Educational Institutions and in Government and Public Sector jobs based on one’s birth in a particular caste. This division has lead to keeping the Caste System alive by constantly reminding people that they belong to a particular category (OC, BC, OBC, SC, ST).
4. PERPETUATING THE MUSLIM LEAGUE WHICH DEMANDED THE RELIGIOUS PARTITION OF INDIA. Majlis Ijtehad Muslimeen in Hyderabad State and Muslim League in the rest of India were, and still are, wedded to the Islamic doctrine of achieving Islamic Dominance. They have no place in a modern state. However they are protected by the anti-Hindu Congress Party which hated Indian Nationalism which was and is still essentially Hindu in character.
5. HAJJ SUBSIDY. The Haj subsidy was established in 1959. The Congress Party refuses to abolish the Hajj Subsidy as it feels that forcibly taxing Hindus to pay for Muslim religious pilgrimages will enable it to score political points with its Muslim votebank.
6. ALLOWING ‘MINORITY PROVISIONS’ IN THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION TO OVERRIDE EQUALITY BEFORE LAW. These provisions violate the Fundamental Rights in the Indian Constitution, which provide for Right to equality, including Equality Before the Law, Prohibition of Discrimination on Grounds of Religion, Race, Caste, Gender or Place of Birth. They make Muslims and Christians super-Citizens in India and Hindus Second-Class Inferior-Denizens in the only country in the world the latter can call their own. Minority provisions were further misused and abused to allow Muslims and Christians to run Religious Institutions, Educational Institutions and Orphanages with very little Governmental control.
Now we have an arch-traitor Congressman Manmohan Singh, present Prime Minister of India, who made his infamous declaration at the 52nd meeting of the National Development Council on 9th December 2006: “We will have to devise innovative plans to ensure that Minorities, particularly the Muslim Minority, are empowered to share equitably the fruits of development. MUSLIMS MUST HAVE THE FIRST CLAIM ON RESOURCES OF THE STATE”.
7. ALLOWING PERSONAL LAW FOR MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS. Uniform Civil Code which is the hallmark of a Modern State is deliberately denied to India by the DIVISIVE Congress Party. This was done to enable Muslims to indulge in polygamy and rapidly increase their numbers in a creeping demographic invasion.
8. DEGRADING THE ARMY --- THE TRUE GUARANTOR OF UNITY AND INTEGRITY OF INDIA.
The REAL and GENUINE Indian Army was raised by Subhash Chandra Bose. However Nehru in COLONIAL BRITISH MINDSET ensured that they were shunned like lepers, put on trial for High Treason, and dismissed with dishonour.
The British Indian Army was insulted, humiliated, shamed and DEGRADED by the Congress Party under Nehru since the day their British Masters left. Country's first Prime Minister JawaharLal Nehru had the "paranoia" of a Military Coup by the Hindu majority Indian Army. He also chose to disregard professional advice from Army Commanders when it was offered. The status of the Army Chief came down considerably. The pay and privileges of the Defence Personnel came down in relation to their Civilian counterparts. The Defence Services were out of the loop while Defence Policy matters were formulated.
Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru blew his top when Lt General Sir Robert Lockhart, the first commander-in-chief of India took a Strategic Plan for a Government directive on Defence Policy.
Nehru took one look at the Plan Papers and blew his top. Rubbish! Total rubbish! We don’t need a Defence Plan. Our policy is Ahimsa (non-violence). We foresee no military threats. Scrap the Army! The Police are good enough to meet our Security Needs’,"
I started this article by referring to Sonia Gandhi’s “Zeher Ki Kheti” invective unleashed against the BJP in general and Shri Narendra Modi in particular. I would conclude this article by fully endorsing the Statement by Dr S. Kalyanaraman:
“Recently SoniaG used the phrase zeher ki kheti referring to BJP which in common parlance means poison field. I submit that the poison field is NOT BJP but SoniaG. The antidote for this poison is to free Bharat from SONIA CONGRESS, WHICH IS THE REAL ZEHER.”
NARENDRA MODI KO LAO!
CONGRESS-MUKT BHARAT BANAO!!
BHARAT KO BACHAO!!!
BHARAT MATA KI JAI !!!!